SBS High performance torch on felt membranes.
Torch on felt membranes have been specifically developed to provide the perfect combination of long term performance, ideal handling characteristics and rapid torch-on installation. The polymer modified bitumen coating used in the manufacture of torch on felts melts faster, rapidly achieving optimum bond strength, and then cools quickly reducing foot marking and slumping.
Most torch-on-felt membranes are polyester based, with a specially blended SBS polymer modified bitumen coating, ensuring high tensile strength, excellent flexibility and guaranteed long-term performance. They are available in a range of attractive colours (green, blue/grey, brown and black) and can be used on flat and sloping roofs, or for executing detail work. It is the ideal solution to all your roofing needs.
Features and Benefits
• Unique Turbo-Flow SBS modified bitumen coating
• Quick -Torch flame dispersible backing film
• Less heat (gas) required for installation
• Reduced installation time
• Reduced foot marking
• High bond strength and lap security
• High tensile strength polyester base
• Long term performance
• Ideal for flat and sloping roofs
• 10 Year Guarantee